Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taco Night!

Lastnight was taco night! I used ground chicken and shrimp (instead of ground beef), soft tortillas, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, taco sauce and on my own I also put a little sun-dried tomato hummus. They were quick, easy and delicious. Later for a snack I had some triscuit thin crisps with a wedge of laughing cow garlic and herb cheese. I was so tired from such a long back to work Monday after the weekend, so I was lazy and didn't work out but I definitely plan on making up for it today! This morning I made sure to pack my gym shoes so I can stop at the gym on the way home instead of going home, getting comfortable and not feeling like going back out. I'm really trying to discipline myself to get back in shape. We'll see how it goes.

This morning was just some low-sugar oatmeal and pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment